[NCLUG] What a winner of a case .... understanding copyright

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Jul 28 01:04:32 MDT 2003

On Sat, Jul 26, 2003 at 06:59:37AM -0600, jbass at dmsd.com wrote:
>Does anybody know of any current UNIX kernel vendor that is moving
>to Linux that has properly issolated their UNIX teams and their
>Linux teams to effect the clean-room mandate for code moved between
>the environments? I don't.

Let's ask this a different way: Does anyone know of companies with
access to UNIX code who are contributing to Linux and are *NOT* using a
cleanroom to do so?

A group of us saying that we don't know of anyone using cleanroom
practices means nearly nothing.

 You know you're in Canada when:  A radio advertisement comes on advertising
 "Buy a case of beer, get a free touque."