[NCLUG] June NCLUG Meeting

jbass at dmsd.com jbass at dmsd.com
Mon Jun 2 02:19:03 MDT 2003

Get a life Paul, the vast majority of what I post in this forum is in direct
response to other peoples call for help. My defense of this forum being an
acceptable place to deploy some light humor has obviously been vindicated by
the half dozen posts which have followed. So your objection to my defense of
fetushead at attbi.com's right to crack a mild joke seems without merit, by a
defacto vote of the posters and your own violation.

Your continued direct personal attack on certain of my postings and motives
is however, very off topic, and certainly out of any reasonable guidelines
for acceptable behavior in nearly all lists/forums.

I have in the past, and will continue in the future, to speak my mind openly
and clearly, especially where there are points which need objective balance
in the discussion, even when they are unpopular by some standards. And the
content, tone and force of those statements will always be measured in
response to the content, tone and force I am responding to.

So, to call a spade a spade ...

I do not however carry petty bickering grudges into personal attacks for the
pure purpose of humiliating or discrediting other posters, as is clear your
only motive is in this particular matter.

so get a life, think about being responsible for your own words and actions
first.

John