[NCLUG] Moving to Seattle and change in NCLUG leader

Matt Taggart matt at lackof.org
Tue Mar 4 16:42:26 MST 2003

Hi NCLUGgers,

After living in northern Colorado for almost 11 years(and Denver for
another 14) I've decided I need a change. So we're packing up the
family and moving to Seattle, Washington at the end of March. I
am keeping the same job and will be back from time to time and will
try to attend NCLUG/HS while I'm in town, and I intend to pull a
"Paul" and remain on the list remotely. If you're ever plan to be
in Seattle, send me some email so we can meet for $BEVERAGES.
So ...

James DeWitt <jdewitt at frii.com> will be running the NCLUG meetings
starting with the March meeting(tonight). James has been in NCLUG as
long as I can remember(and probably from the very start) and is the
current front-runner for "Highest Attendance at NCLUG events"
(and he was also too foolish to refuse when I publically asked him to
do it). So make sure to bow / avert your eyes / whatever in his
presence from now on or risk him utilizing the full powers that come
with the position of Maximum Leader against you(though, I really
doubt he'd unsubscribe you from the mailing list).

Good luck James!

--
Matt Taggart
matt at lackof.org