[NCLUG] Job hunting...

Neil Doane caine at antediluvian.org
Thu Mar 13 16:20:23 MST 2003

Hi folks!  I was recently laid-off from VA Software (formerly VA Linux
Systems, VA Research when I started there :) and am actively looking for
Linux work (contract or permanent) in the area.  I've got about 5-6 years
experience doing Linux sysadminny/PS work and about 8-9 in IT doing all
sorts of other stuff including a stint as a contributing editor doing game
reviews for Linux Journal.  I'd really like to stay in the area, but if
needed, my wife and I would be willing to relocate.   If anyone has any
leads at all, I'm all ears! :)

Thanks!

Neil