[NCLUG] Dual head video under linux?

Mike W Jensen jens001 at attbi.com
Thu Mar 13 21:48:50 MST 2003

I recently replaced my Voodoo 3 and Radeon 7000 combo for a Geforec 4
440mx-se.  I got the nvidia kernel module installed.  I am having problems
getting twin view to work, and havent found any thing that has been _lots_ of
help online.  Dose anyone have a working XF86Config file they could send me?
Mine is all funky.  Thank you