[NCLUG] new arrival

Jorge R . Csapo jorge at completo.com.br
Mon Mar 17 05:09:29 MST 2003

Hi all, I've just subscribed to this list. My name is Jorge and I live (for
now) in Brazil. However, I will be relocating to Fort Collins Colorado by
mid-year. My wife has received a schollarship to earn her PHD at CSU and I will
be accompanying her. I own a small Unix/Linux consulting company in my country
and I plan to work remotely from the US while we're there. As the exchange
rate is very unfavourable at this time, what I earn here will probably not be
enough so I will be looking for consulting jobs there too. I would very much
like to join your LUG when I'm there and I'd appreciate any pointers you could
give me.

Thanks,

--
Jorge R. Csapo