[NCLUG] WHOLESALE INTEREST RATES ......

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Tue Mar 18 11:09:26 MST 2003

On 18 Mar 2003 at 10:01:54, Neil Doane moved bits on my disk to say:

> Has anyone considered SpamAssassin for the NCLUG list?  We seem to get
> alot of this type of thing here...

There seems to be resistance to turning off external, non-subscribed
submissions to this list.

Lord only knows why.

The story does have a clueful ending, though: install SpamAssassin locally
(or on your own mail server)... it even catches spam sent to your mailing
lists!!

Later,
Paul, who's been using SpamAssassin for just over a month now and loves it
to death