Tue Mar 18 22:56:12 MST 2003

Just one more step!

Simply click the link below to activate the internet.com subscription
request you just sent us!

http://c.postmasterdirect.com/confirm?E=nclug%40nclug.org&T=9644

If asked, your codes are E:nclug at nclug.org T:9644.

Or you can simply reply to this message.
(If you do, please don't change the subject line.)

In order to protect your privacy, if you do not activate your
subscription, we will be unable to send you the information you
have requested.  So please click the link above right now!

You can view our privacy policy at the following link:
http://www.netcreations.com/privacy.html

When you confirm, you will be subscribed to:
Internet.com/consultants.list
Internet.com/Customer_Service_Support.list
Internet.com/Database_Administrators.list
Internet.com/INTERNET-WEBMASTER.list
Internet.com/IT_Professionals.list
Internet.com/network_administrators.list
Internet.com/Project_Leaders.list
Internet.com/Resellers_VAR_OEM_.list
Internet.com/senior_it_professionals.list
Internet.com/site_owners.list
Internet.com/Small_business_owners.list
Internet.com/Software_Developers.list
Internet.com/Systems_Administrators.list
Internet.com/Web_Designers.list

You can unsubscribe or change the topics you get
information about easily, at any time.
We hope you enjoy the convenience and we'll see you online!

Thanks!

internet.com

** nclug at nclug.org