[NCLUG] unloading a bunch of programming/linux books...

S. Luke Jones luke at frii.com
Thu May 1 22:32:33 MDT 2003

I'm dumping about 180 computer books (programming and/or Linux)
if anyone is interested. The garage sale isn't for a couple of
weeks, but if you'd like to buy something take a look at the
list on <http://www.frii.com/~luke/books.html>.

(Yes, this *does* appear to be a sort of unsolicited quasi-commercial
bulk emailing, but it's at least vaguely related to the list and I
should get off with a warning in consideration of my youth and
inexperience and my long and faithful service to NCLUG.)
--
Luke Jones  luke vortex frii fullstop com