[NCLUG] SCSI 2 to SCSI 2 adapter?

Mike Jensen jens001 at attbi.com
Mon May 5 21:59:34 MDT 2003

Have you checked DSC (data service center)?  Sometimes they have compnets like
that and I know they have some scsi converters.  Give them a call.  You might
have to go in and look at them your self sometime though because not everyone
in there knows alot.  But they are all very nice.  Hope that helps
On Monday 05 May 2003 16:25, James Cizek wrote:
>   Hi all,
>
>   I am trying to find an adapter which I am starting to believe
>   no longer exists.  I need an IDC 50 male to HD50 male internal
>   adapter so I can use some SCSI 2 drives on my SCSI narrow
>   bus.  No where in Fort Collins sells or can order them and I
>   cannot find a single place online that has such a beast.  Anyone
>   got any secrets on where to go to buy unusual adapters?  Any hints
>   appreciated!  - James  james at colostate.edu

Cheers,
Mike Jensen
www.spicylemons.com