[NCLUG] [NCLUG]Debian -- was keeping a linux distribution up-to-date

Joshua SS Miller joshua at fitsnips.net
Thu May 8 11:11:51 MDT 2003

Just curious have many people left redhat recently?  I decided to leave
them when I realized what a pain in the a** keeping up with their new
one year support program was going to be.

Personally I went to Debian (using knoppix as the install media).

Joshua SS Miller

Joshua SS Miller <joshua at fitsnips.net>