[NCLUG] Looking for PHP, JavaScript, and Dreamweaver

David Graham dgraham at i3.com
Fri May 16 12:29:30 MDT 2003

Greetings NCLUG:

i-cubed is looking for a few of contractors to assist us in some
demonstration projects.  Positions would be 4 to 8 weeks.  On contract,
most work likely to be performed at the i-cubed offices.  Environment
includes both Windows and Linux.

Looking for someone proficient in PHP and XML in PHP.  Currently we have
a web tier PHP based system used in an internet mapping application.  We
are upgrading it to talk with a middle tier .NET/ASP system using XML.

Looking for someone very proficient in JavaScript.  We have several
pieces of JavaScript that are used on web browsers in coordination to a
PHP backend.  We are looking to enhances the functionality.  The focus
of the project will be line drawing over images.

Looking for a graphic designer who can work in DreamWeaver MX and
Photoshop to assist in designing look and feel for the upgraded
applications.

Persons with one or more of these skills can send resumes to dgraham at i3.com

Dave

--
David W. Graham
Director of Geospatial Applications Development
dgraham at i3.com
http://www.i3.com