[NCLUG] XFS filesystem

Mike Jensen jens001 at attbi.com
Wed May 21 17:19:12 MDT 2003

Hi there,
I am designing a new system and was looking at the new XFS filesystem.  I was
wondering if anyone had any experience with it?  Are there any problems with
it?  I want the filesystem to be stable and I do not want to have to worry
about filesystem failure.  Do you think I should try this new file system or
should I stick with tried and true ext3?  Has anyone had any problems with
this or know anyone who has?  I am mostly worried about the journaling vs the
ext 3.
--
Cheers,
Mike Jensen