[NCLUG] new Krud 9.0 update

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Sun May 25 16:55:07 MDT 2003

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 06:13:44AM -0400, Kerry Blalock wrote:
>Just recieved my new update, and wanted to find out if there has been any
>gotchas that I should be aware of before I fire it up. Have the lastest
>krud 8.0 on the system now. Normally let it do upgrade on all modules it
>finds.

8.0 to 9 is actually a pretty small set of changes.  It's much smaller
than the 7.x to 8.0.  Unfortunately, my laptop hard drive died and I had
to do a fresh install of KRUD 9, instead of upgrading so I don't have as
much data as I might.

 Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement.
                 -- Fred Brooks