[NCLUG] Luke's final off-topic message about stuff availability

Luke Jones luke at frii.com
Thu May 29 23:44:26 MDT 2003

Since the list purists haven't hunted me down and tarred and feathered
me for what a purist might consider to be posting (cough) Pork Shoulder
and Ham processed meat product, I wanted to risk it one last time by
announcing my upcoming gar(b)age sale this Saturday. There's the usual
garage sale stuff, which this list really isn't the place to announce,
but there's the computer books I mentioned in a previous email, plus a
bunch of computer hardware (highlights listed below). The sale is 8-12
on Saturday 5/31 at 4300 Wellington Dr. in extreme SW Fort Collins.

Here's what I'm hoping discriminating NCLUG buyers will snap up:

2 SCSI HBA's, PCI, Mylex Buslogic BT-948
HDD, SCSI, 9GB, IBM, 80-pin SCA interface with 68-pin adapter
HDD, SCSI, 4.3GB, Quantum, 68-pin interface
drive bay cooler, 5.25" size
RAM, 72-pin, 8 MB/stick
PCI-PCMCIA adapter, DataChute (install in desktop system to use PCMCIA
devices)
WebGear Wireless network kit (2 ISA adapters, 2 PCMCIA)
case, AT
cables, 40-pin IDE
CD-changer, 7 disc, 4X read, Nakamichi, SCSI interface
scanner, SCSI interface, Microtek E6
IBM PC
EGA adapter
386 PC
serial ports card, 4 ports, ISA, full-length
motherboard junkyard (mostly 486-era, some with CPU)
tape drive, DDS (2?), SCSI interface.

Some of this stuff even works, and <oblinux>the 40-pin IDE cables are
certified LINUX compatible</oblinux>.