[NCLUG] a rather different view of the rh thing (a bit about sooze also)

Dennis Clark dlc at frii.com
Sun Nov 9 09:07:18 MST 2003

Bill,

   Hmm, kind of a bummer for some of us.  Where should we now go to
get a turnkey desktop Linux solution?  Or is there such a beast?  I
have lots of electronics/robotics apps that only run on Windows and
I'd like to help port them to Linux, but if there is no turnkey
(read, easy to install) desktop, then these projects are dead in the
water.

Future Linux desktop person,
DLC