[NCLUG] Tummy's plans for KRUD (was: Re: a rather different ...)

Tkil tkil at scrye.com
Sun Nov 9 11:15:45 MST 2003

>>>>> "Gabriel" == Gabriel L Somlo <somlo at acns.colostate.edu> writes:

Gabriel> Are you going to keep doing KRUD, only now based on Fedora ?
Gabriel> What are your plans ?

EFM posted a summary over on BLUG:

   The current plan is that we will continue to do KRUD 9 until August
   2004.  We'll introduce a version of KRUD based on Fedora within the
   next month to 6 weeks. We're evaluating what it would take to do a
   version of KRUD based on one of the Enterprise Red Hats, and we're
   continuing to do KRUDserver for the indefinate future.

   -- http://archive.lug.boulder.co.us/bymonth/2003.11/msg00043.html