[NCLUG] anyplace in town sell linux wlan pcmcia cards?

James DeWitt jdewitt at verinet.com
Wed Nov 12 22:59:49 MST 2003

Orinoco is best, but you might not find one to buy locally.

I don't know what they have specifically, but Circuit City has
more components and cards than most places.  Last I knew,
the Linksys and SMC cards were prism2 based, and work fine.
I'd avoid Belkin after their recent bad marketing decisions.

Best to check here also:
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/index.html

JD