[NCLUG] anyplace in town sell linux wlan pcmcia cards?

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Thu Nov 13 13:31:52 MST 2003

On 13 Nov 2003 at 13:10:36, Matt Rosing arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> This is where linux sucks and shows the kind of monopoly ms has.

Correction: this is why hardware vendors (who you think would just be
interested in doing whatever would sell the most hardware), as you so
eloquently put it, suck.

Later,
Paul
J. Paul Reed -- 0xDF8708F8 || preed at sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
                                            -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft