[NCLUG] Re: Re: 'we have met the enemy, and he is us' (Nicholas Lang)

David W. Graham dgraham at i3.com
Wed Oct 15 20:09:33 MDT 2003

The general bad news is that I agree XP Professional install was extremely
easy.  I did it for the first time last week.  The system froze up twice
(stopped responding to my keyboard and mouse) which is not uncommon because
I use a poor quality switch box (have to get to my Linux servers).  But when
I rebooted the machine in mid install it simply picked up right where it
left off which truly was amazing.

Dave Graham