[NCLUG] SCO Open Letter to the Open Source Community

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Sun Oct 26 14:48:20 MST 2003

On 26 Oct 2003 at 10:21:14, John Bass moved bits on my disk to say:

> Read:
>
>   http://www.sco.com/company/openletter/

This is pretty old news (September), but be sure to read Eric Raymond and
Bruce Perens' response:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/mcbride2.html

Also in an article /. linked to today, it's interesting to see even
disinterested lawyers laughing at SCO; it seems that SCO wants IBM to prove
their case for them.  Yeah, that's going to happen:

http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20031025062206488 (seems to be
slashdotted right now).

Later,
Paul
J. Paul Reed -- 0xDF8708F8 || preed at sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
                                            -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft