[NCLUG] Help with CIPE

listz at hate.cx listz at hate.cx
Wed Oct 29 12:44:14 MST 2003

ok, so i think i fixed the UDP incrementing problem with this patch:
http://sites.inka.de/bigred/archive/cipe-l/2003-08/msg00103.html. and i guess i
have the killing cipe thing resolved. i made a script referenced from ip-up that
sleeps for a few hours then kills that PID since i don't think in this instance
anyone should be on a CIPE connection for more than a few hours.

on Wed Oct 29 11:43, listz at hate.cx disclosed: