[NCLUG] Dual boot 2 drives

Jonathan Bausch j2theb at j2theb.homelinux.net
Sun Sep 14 00:03:49 MDT 2003

Hey all,

I gotta question about using lilo to dual boot on two drives.  I
recently bought a minidisc player and there is no good way I can find to
interface it with linux.  So, I had to throw up a win box.  To do this I
just cleaned off an old drive and made it master on one of my boxes for
the windows install.  This box was already a Slack box and I would like
to have it back, with the ability to dual boot to the windows install
when I wanna put music on my minidisc player.  So, could I tell lilo to
boot windows off of a slave/secondary master drive some how?  I'm not
sure where to start on this one.  Any ideas?