[NCLUG] sco sucks tagline

Mike Loseke mike at verinet.com
Sun Sep 28 11:41:48 MDT 2003

Thus spake Jim Ankrum:

> Is there a setting somewhere so that I can not have
> that sco sucks website thing on any messages I write.
> That's embarrassing to see an e-mail I wrote with that
> on it. It implies that I advocate that website, which
> I don't.

 I agree, that doesn't need to be in the default list sig. As much as
anyone on this list might abhor SCO and their actions, it pretty much makes
the list as a whole look stupid and childish. Someone needs to read the
Linux Advocay howtos.

--
   Mike Loseke    | The quantum nature of space and time must be dealt
 mike at verinet.com | with in a unified theory. At the shortest distance