[NCLUG] Orinoco/Wavelan wireless PCMCIA

marciot marciot at holly.colostate.edu
Wed Aug 18 16:04:27 MDT 2004

Yes, I in fact have a pair of these cards (Lucent WaveLan
Silver) which I used to use with my PowerBook 3400c. I
haven't used them in a while so I could part with one.

I also have a Compaq WL 100 card, which is based on the
Prism II chipset. Supposedly it would run in AP mode, which
is something the wavelan card can't do. However, this
particular card managed to get jammed in my 3400c's slot,
so once I got it out, I never used it again.

Anyhow, feel free to email me to negotiate pick up. Or
call me at 970-215-7140.

-- Marcio