[NCLUG] Job market in the Ft. Collins area

Chris Ernst penguin-guy at comcast.net
Fri Feb 6 21:44:42 MST 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm just curious about the job market in the Ft. Collins area.  I'll be moving there from Denver this summer and I need to start looking around.

I have a BS in CS and about 8 years experience in *nix systems administration, network administration/security, systems programming, hardware maintenance, bla bla bla......  Is this a good market for someone like me?  Am I going to have trouble fonding work?  Any recommendations on where to start?

I'm planning to head up there for some meetings over the next few months.  I'm looking forward to meeting you all =)

Thanks a bunch!

	- Chris