[NCLUG] Re: Job market in the Ft. Collins area (Chris Ernst)

Dennis Clark dlc at frii.com
Sun Feb 8 22:19:53 MST 2004

I'm on it, and it is pretty good.  I've yet to get a real
job contact through it, all my contacts have come through
other networking.  I keep hoping...  Anyway, I've been
out of work for >14 months.  Recently I've gotten two,
perhaps three hits for on site interviews in the last
two weeks.  Two in Denver, one in Loveland.  The odds
are NOT good that you will find a job in this neck of
the woods.

As I see it anyway...
DLC