[NCLUG] February CLUE-North Meeting, 23 Feb 2004 (new meeting day!)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Mon Feb 16 09:50:40 MST 2004

Greetings.

Please join us for the February CLUE North meeting.  Our main
presentation will be on Netsaint and Nagios being used to monitor
networks at 7:00PM.

Date:	Monday, 23 February 2004 (NOTE NEW DAY!)
Time:	7:00PM
Location:  DeVry University, 1870 West 122th Avenue, Westminster, CO,
80234, Room 335
URL:	http://www.cluedenver.org/north/

We hope to see everyone there.

--- Crawford
CLUE-North Coordinator/Lackie

Presentation Details:
Implementing Netsaint/Nagios for network monitoring using Mandrake 8.0
with George Boutwell.

What is Netsaint/Nagios? An open source host, service and network
monitoring program. Who uses it? Lots of people, including many big name
companies and organizations. Where can I get more details on it? Right
here.

George Boutwell is currently Sr. Programmer for Valley Hope Association,
an Alcohol & Drug treatment company in Norton, KS. He has been tinkering
with and implementing Linux as a solution to various problems for 4+
years. He's tried or worked with numerous distributions including
RedHat, Mandrake, Debian, Knoppix, and Xandros. He's currently trying to
complete is BS in Computer Science.