[NCLUG] fedora krud

William Dan Terry william.terry at knotworks.com
Mon Feb 23 08:52:30 MST 2004

Sorry if I've missed threads on this. I'm recovering from being a
pinball on the highway a few weeks ago. Was fortunate enough to buy a
new notebook related to the one I had gotten a year ago and have my HD,
which is all that survived, boot it up and run just fine.

Just received a new KRUD based on Fedora. What's the collective wisdom
on using KRUD Fedora as an upgrade to the previous KRUD versus doing a
fresh install? Or is that not even an option?

Peace, William

How do we acquire wisdom along with all these shiny things? -David Brin

    PGP public key:     http://www.knotworks.com/wdt_pgp_pubkey.asc
    fingerprint: BE50 6158 80F3 78FF 16B1  C85F 7CCB 3FEB 5485 56E5