[NCLUG] spam problem with qmail

listz at hate.cx listz at hate.cx
Tue Jan 13 15:05:20 MST 2004

what's in /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts and /var/qmail/control/relaymailfrom?
i've always setup tcpserver to control relaying via tcprules
(http://cr.yp.to/ucspi-tcp/tcprules.html). in order to do this you'd need to
modify yer tcpserver line to:

/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -D -R -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb \
-u1001 -g102 0 smtp-backdoor /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd &

once you've created the cdb file.

on Tue Jan 13 10:28, mherndon disclosed: