[NCLUG] Coffee Shops with wireless?

Robie Lutsey rlutsey at tgstech.com
Mon Jun 14 09:23:38 MDT 2004

The silver grill on walnut street in old town recently installed free
wifi, and a patio!  Assuming of course you're not allergic to the
day-ball;)

>>> bob at proulx.com 5/22/2004 12:04:49 PM >>>
I am curious who in town provides coffee shop style wireless access?
I am interested in checking out some new places.  These are the ones I
know about.  But I am not just interested in coffee shops only.
Anyone know any parks or other venues with available wifi access
points?

  Mugs

  Alley coffee shop near Laurel & College, forget the name

  Quiznos on E. Harmony can pull in the next door hotel wifi if you
  have a powerful enough wifi card.  :-)

  The parking lot of almost any apartment complex in town.  :-)

Any others?

Bob

To unsubscribe, subscribe, or modify
your settings, go to: