[NCLUG] More WiFi.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Jun 27 16:38:59 MDT 2004

I've added some new sites I've tried out recently that have open WiFi to
the wikitravel.org site.  We recently tried Deja Vu coffee house (I
thought we'd been there before, but I guess not :-) on College just
north of the University.  They have net, but seem to close early and
they have probably the most uncomfortable chairs in town.  We also
noticed that the Bear Rock Cafe has just added WiFi.  Unfortunately, it
requires a soul-sucking registration (to quote Slashdot), to get in
including name, address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.

 "You took quite a chance..."  "You take a chance getting up in the morning,
 crossing the street, or sticking your face in a fan."  -- Police Squad