[NCLUG] Apache/mod_ssl question

Rich Young rich at experienceplus.com
Wed Mar 17 16:01:48 MST 2004

Since Steve was interested in the outcome of this....

> Right now, my plan is to come in during the wee hours, back
> up my cert, key, web site, and current config files, and
> uninstall/reinstall apache.
> Then I'll work with the fresh config to bring the site back
> up and get it working with the key. Unless somebody else has
> a better idea ;^)

This did indeed work.  I think the problem was somewhere in our virtual
host configuration, but I haven't gotten around to comparing the final
state of the original and new/improved conf files.  I'll make an effort
to do so soon and post a more informative followup.

--Rich