[NCLUG] Crafty Spam [was Keep spyware and hackers locked out]

Michael Milligan milli at acmeps.com
Sat May 22 15:06:27 MDT 2004

Bob Proulx wrote:
> Michael Milligan wrote:
>
>>Anybody else starting to see interesting Spam like this?  It is getting
>>past my Bayesian filter...  :(
>

> Like what?  An empty mail message?  All your message attachment had
> was a footer from the mailing list.  Or did I miss something?

The attachment must have gotten stripped.  Here's the text body of the spam:

Jocular the guy addressed a joyous wave, unexpectedly. What new king of
elephant within the unquiet sheep! The pit is a pretty guy, for laughs
ruin darkly, Until pants walk succulently, the aardvark breaks as
conflict, Its heap struck in the spill of a shirt. Lifting, spilling,
transmutating, rotting, diving, The cheerleader strikes, as if the
shadow is a moose. In trees, the sky will make, wipe not Stoves like
rulers demonstrate unfortunately to shame, writing Its creep stepped in
the guy of a wave.

lonely man: suspensory days orthorrhapha catapultic squirreltail uninsulting

Michael Milligan                                   -> milli at acmeps.com