[NCLUG] Bob Metcalfe & Guy Kawasaki speaking June 2

Tim Chambers 9vclye202 at sneakemail.com
Mon May 24 17:59:45 MDT 2004

On Wednesday, June 2, 2004 Dr. Bob Metcalfe (inventor of
Ethernet, founder of 3COM) will be moderating a discussion with
Guy Kawasaki (Apple Fellow, THE original Macintosh Evangelist,
CEO of Garage Tech Ventures) and Ann Winblad (founding partner of
Hummer Winblad Venture Partners).  The discussion will focus on
what technologies the estimated $68 Billion dollars of currently
available venture funds will be invested.

This is a satellite broadcast at two local locations:
 - Auraria Campus in Denver
 - CSU Campus in Fort Collins

The details about the broadcast can be found at
http://web.mit.edu/entforum/SBSnext.html

Wednesday, June 2, 2004
(MDT) 5:00p - 7:00p (open at 4:30p for networking)

Cost
 - $25 General Admission
 - $15 MIT Alumni Club Members (and their guests)
 - $20 MIT Graduates & CTEK, CIK, CSIA, DTP, TiE, YEO (and their guests)

Register for Denver:
MIT Alums:
https://alum.mit.edu/smarTrans/user/Register.dyn?groupID=148&eventID=463
  Non-MIT:
https://alum.mit.edu/smarTrans/public/Register.dyn?groupID=148&eventID=463

Register for Fort Collins:
MIT Alums:
https://alum.mit.edu/smarTrans/user/Register.dyn?groupID=148&eventID=464
  Non-MIT:
https://alum.mit.edu/smarTrans/public/Register.dyn?groupID=148&eventID=464

Any trouble registering:
Contact Jim.Pollock at alum.mit.edu or at 303.415.9200

About the MIT E-Forum
The MIT Enterprise Forum presents panel discussions on topics
relevant to entrepreneurs and persons interested in early stage
companies.  Live satellite broadcasts originate from MIT 3-4
times per year.

###

I hope this isn't too off-topic. The forum is aimed at business
geeks more than technical geeks, but I thought some Linux geeks
might want to hear Bob Metcalfe and Guy Kawasaki speak. I've been
involved with the MIT Enterprise Forum off and on for about 20
years and think it's worth the cost of admission. I wish I could
be there next week, but I need to be at my son's 5th grade
"graduation" ceremony.