[NCLUG] [OT]Seeking working Quantum Fireball LCT10 series 20GB HDD

Frank Whiteley techzone at greeleynet.com
Sat Sep 4 02:38:39 MDT 2004

Specifically.

20.4AT P/N LB20A011 Rev 01-A

Have two on the shelf with blown Philips drive motor controller chips.  Data
isn't critical, but recovery of some digital images and original graphics
would be nice.  These were OEM in HP8500/8600 PC's.  If you're using one,
I'd image the drive onto something else.  This is a widely reported problem
with these drives.

Apologies for the cross posting since some many read more than one, but this
may be the largest local collective resource.  I've tried some of the
recyclers, re-builders and shops to no avail.

TIA,

Frank Whiteley
Greeley
970-330-2050