[NCLUG] DTC Opportunity - Team Lead / Sr. Tester / Linux Sys Admin

Kimberly Kennedy kkennedy at prototest.com
Tue Apr 19 12:36:49 MDT 2005

Yep.  This is correct.  I need a tester that can also perform as a Linux system administrator and have a background performing as a team lead.  Is this a needle in a haystack?  You bet.  What better place to see if I can do some networking than with the LINUX pros of the state.

Are you interested?  Do you know anyone that might be interested?  Please feel free to contact me or to share this email.

Thanks for your time.

Kimberly Stewart (Kennedy), PHR

Senior Technical Recruiter

ProtoTest