[NCLUG] introductions

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Wed Aug 10 01:20:12 MDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 03:18:50PM -0600, Evelyn Mitchell wrote:
> Welcome to Fort Fun, Chad!
>
> Come to Hacking Society next tuesday (www.hackingsociety.org). We meet at
> the Bean Cycle downtown on College.
>
> Evelyn

I'd love to, Evelyn.  Unfortunately, I'll probably be on the road
between Florida and Colorado on that day.  I don't think I can start the
move until after the 15th at the earliest.  If by some miracle things
work out so I'm in town by then, however, that'll certainly be on my
list of things to do.

>From my brief visit to the area last week, I love Fort Collins so far.
Thanks for the welcome.

I joined the Hacking Society list at the same time as the NCLUG list, by
the way.  Both struck me as mailing lists that would probably appeal to
me.

--
Chad Perrin
[ CCD CopyWrite | http://ccd.apotheon.org ]