[NCLUG] Lost mail due to graylisting!

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Sun Aug 21 21:56:27 MDT 2005

Yikes - a few days ago, I purchased a ticket on americawest.com and
requested an email copy of the itinerary. My maillog shows that their
mailserver did contact me, and got graylisted, but never attempted any
retries in 3 days - I guess it's given up. The other person the
notification was sent to got it fine, luckily.

That's a bit of a bummer - it's the first (non-spam!) email I've lost
due to graylisting. Guess I have to whitelist their domain or something.