[NCLUG] ANN: NCLUG Hacking Society (every day this week), December 27, 2005

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 26 10:20:28 MST 2005

Uh, as a Barbarian from the North i don't have your phone number.

I can never make it to the Tuesday Night sessions because that's when we
have the Serendipity Poets readings here.  So this is a very welcome
development.

Looks like i might have some band practice in Ft. Collins, either today
or Thursday, maybe both.

If i do manage to show up, you will understand.  And i can bring a bit
of a surprise...