[NCLUG] Confirmation outside CWX for ebay problem

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Tue Dec 27 19:09:19 MST 2005

I started out thinking it was a routing problem, but discovered that it
really wasn't ... everything is properly advertised, and it spans a number
of class c's.

Are you still hosted off FRII?

John
	From: "F.L. Whiteley" <techzone at greeleynet.com>
	To: "Northern Colorado Linux Users Group" <nclug at nclug.org>
	Subject: RE: [NCLUG] Confirmation outside CWX for ebay problem
	Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 19:02:48 -0700

	I've tried telneting to the IP's you listed from both XP Pro and Linux with
	mixed results.  216.113.185.41 and 216.113.176.11 both were intermittent.  I
	haven't seen any problem with the routes using mtr while during the telnet
	sessions.  Might be the servers are running out of ports today with eBay
	being exceptionally busy?

	Frank Whiteley