[NCLUG] Confirmation outside CWX for ebay problem

F.L. Whiteley techzone at greeleynet.com
Tue Dec 27 19:38:58 MST 2005

Yes, but I have a shell on a ViaWest linked server and found I could telnet
into 216.17.185.41 80 just fine from there when I couldn't from FRII's shell
server.  From some of the results I'm getting, it looks like Level 3, and
there's a big jump in latency between Denver and Sacramento.  I still
thinking some of the eBay servers are being hammered or there's some network
congestion.  Perhaps the incident on the NANOG list?

Frank