[NCLUG] Wanted: DMT DSL Modem. Cisco 678?

Michael Milligan milli at acmeps.com
Tue Jan 11 23:27:29 MST 2005

Bob Proulx wrote:
> That puts me in the market for a DMT capable DSL modem.  The current
> new ones are the ActionTec.  But I think I would prefer a Cisco 678

I thought about that too but opted for the ActionTec 701 as it has
wireless built-in too.  I haven't had any trouble with it since getting
it configured right (it was a bit tricky to get it configured as a
bridge) and it's been working flawlessly for more than 6 months now.

Regards,
Mike

PS:  In case anybody wants one cheap, I've got two Cisco 675 modems...

Michael Milligan                                   -> milli at acmeps.com