[NCLUG] Broadband ISP options in Fort Collins

Stephen Queen svq at peakpeak.com
Mon Jan 17 12:44:42 MST 2005

> You can do the Qwest.net Internet basic for only $10.00 a month. That
> is of course on top of the $28 a month for the DSL line. Basic means
> you get an IP address and thats it, no email boxes, web storage, any
> of that. It was perfect for me, when all the local DSL ISPs I looked
> at wanted $20-$25/month, and I all care about is that I have an IP
> address.

	I am kinda confused by this. Under this plan what
exactly does Qwest provide? What do you need to do to get
email going? What things do you need to do that would have
been done by an ISP? Actually, I'm not even sure how to ask
the right questions about this, but am very interested.
Could you give a more detailed explaination?

Thanks,
Stephen Queen