[NCLUG] OT: FS: Digital AlphaServer 1000A (and stuff)

Matt Bruehl mbr at fc.intel.com
Wed Jul 27 13:06:03 MDT 2005

One more offtopic post and I'll be finished...

I have a Digital AlphaServer 1000A (Noritake) available.  Here are some
specs:

- CDROM, floppy drive and one 2.4 GB hard drive included
- Qlogic 1020 SCSI controller
- 7 SCSI drive slots
- Boots up to the SRM or AlphaBIOS screens
- No OS is installed, so go here www.alphalinux.org
<http://www.alphalinux.org>
- 192MB of main memory installed
- Matrox graphics adapter and ethernet/thinnet adapter are included

I'm asking $30 for it.  I have photos on my website:

http://home.comcast.net/~odb88121/sale/index.html

Even more offtopic, I have a Nikon 35mm camera kit for sale as well.  I
have pictures and descriptions at this website:

http://home.comcast.net/~odb88121/camera/index.html

I'm asking $500 for the entire kit, and I won't be able to break it up.

Email me with questions, thanks!

Matt Bruehl
mbr at fc.intel.com