[NCLUG] Desire suggestions for college laptop

Dennis Clark dlc at frii.com
Thu Jun 23 21:47:13 MDT 2005

BJ,

   A Mac alternative for Visio is ConceptDraw.  Pretty cool, quite
flexible and much cheaper.  I've used it a lot when doing graphics
for my books.  To get 15" you'd have to go with the Powerbook, the
iBooks stop at 14.2", the PowerBooks are 15" and 17".  Oh yeah,
CIS groups dearly love their VB junk.  There is a Basic compiler
that has plugins for Windoze and Mac (and I think Linux), but I forget
its name...

Good Luck,
DLC