[NCLUG] Free gear to good homes.

Dunigan, Heather Heather.Dunigan at cdicorp.com
Mon May 16 10:51:38 MDT 2005

Hi Robie,

What are your hours?

-----Original Message-----
From: nclug-bounces at nclug.org [mailto:nclug-bounces at nclug.org] On Behalf
Of Robie Lutsey
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 10:49 AM
To: nclug at nclug.org
Subject: Re: [NCLUG] Free gear to good homes.

I would like to do a first-come first-serve smorgasbord of goodness.
Since I so cleverly obfuscated my email address and then immediately
inserted my entire sig, you know I am at 2301 Research Blvd, ste 101.
That is near the intersection of Drake and Shields.  Stop on in and ask
for Robie at the front desk, and you can come root through the pile.

Enjoy!

To unsubscribe, subscribe, or modify
your settings, go to:

This e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of all known
computer viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Control Center.  However, it
is still recommended that you use local virus scanning software to
monitor for the presence of viruses.