[NCLUG] RE: [rmiug-discuss] ANN: CLUE-North meeting, 28 Nov

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Mon Nov 28 00:25:29 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-11-27 at 23:42 -0700, nclug-request at nclug.org wrote:
> Many thanks to Collins, Mark and others who helped me at the Install
> Fest!
>
> I'm still having some problems with SAMBA, however. So what is a mini
> fix
> fest? Shall I bring my desktop and notebook again like I did to the
> install
> fest?
>
> I've been trying to fix the problem with some generous folks at
> www.tek-tips.com (a linux forum). For your convenience, I am pasting a
> record of their attempts to fix my samba problem. Since you are having
> mini fix fest, perhaps some folks would like to jump in and offer some
> suggestions before the meeting?

The mini-FixFest and Hacking Society deal would be appropriate to work
on some small(er) problems and issues.  However, the room will not be
the DeVry "Satellite Lab" (as they call it) hence the monitors,
keyboards, and mice will not be available.  A laptop would be more
appropriate though.

HTH.

--- Crawford
CLUE-North Coordinator