[NCLUG] parallel processing users?

John Gilmore jgilmore at glycou.com
Fri Oct 14 02:58:57 MDT 2005

What exactly do you mean? Are you looking for people who are running dual
processors?

I've got a Dual PPro 200Mhz that I've just retired as my primary machine. I've
been thinging of donating it to the guy who made suswp (or whatever it was)
Which doesn't work AT ALL on multi-processor machines, but I used constantly
before that. He made a comment that he couldn't support it because he didn't
have a test machine...

I'm sure there are others who could use a dual processor test machine as
well...

How do you think I ought to deal with it?