[NCLUG] parallel processing users?

Bob Proulx bob at proulx.com
Fri Oct 14 10:24:32 MDT 2005

John Gilmore wrote:
> Matt wrote:
> > Is there anyone lurking out there that does parallel processing in the
> > Northern Colorado area?  I'm trying to find like minded people, maybe
> > we can help each other.
>
> What exactly do you mean? Are you looking for people who are running dual
> processors?

Or are you fishing for people who work with "grid" queues of many
machines doing distributed job processing?  This would describe my
work situation.  I have been managing large compute pools for a number
of years.

Or tightly coupled parallel processing such as Beowulf clusters?
Always been on my list to play with but never had the time to do so.

Bob